About Nelius N. Njuguna
Nelius has a keen interest in civil litigation which includes carrying out extensive legal research, drafting of pleadings and other legal documents such as plaints, certificates of urgency, defence and counterclaims, answers to petitions and cross petitions and replies to defence, submissions, preliminary objections, affidavits among others for instituting and defending civil actions, and preparation of various interlocutory applications as well as conducting mediations and assisting the parties to reach settlement agreements and consents.
She has also been involved in the preparation of various commercial documents including contracts, leases, licences and joint venture agreements and in the incorporation and registration of various business entities including companies, partnerships and, limited liability partnerships among others.
- Litigation & Disputes Resolution
- Corporate & Commercial Law.
- Pupil & Trainee Advocate – Department of Justice- Office of the Attorney General
- Legal Assistant- Nairobi City County
- Bachelor of Law (LLB) – University of Nairobi
- Postgraduate Diploma- Kenya School of Law