Real Estate Or Property Law Services
JMK offers the following services under Real Estate;
- Representing developers in structuring real estate developments, negotiating sale agreements and leases; registration of the leases for unit buyers;
- Representing corporates and individuals in all forms of land sale and purchase transactions;
- Drafting and negotiating short term commercial leases and tenancy agreements;
- Advising and acting for various clients in the process of Amalgamation, Change of User & extension of lease;
- Rendering legal advisory services on all the relevant land use, land management, planning and zoning laws in Kenya; and
- Legal advisory services on the core land laws such as the National Land Commission Act, the Land Act and the Land Registration Act.
- The Firm is currently advising and structuring a project in the heart of Mtwapa town which is a mixed used development on 21 acres of land.
- The Firm advised on the structuring of a Joint Venture in a project of the subject value of Kshs.1 Billion in the Utange area Mombasa, on 80 acres of land.
- The Firm is currently advising and structuring a joint venture in a project of the subject value of Kshs. 3 Billion in the Prime of Juja, which is to be realized by bringing in various investors, financiers and the proprietors.
- The Firm has advised and structured a residential development in Shanzu, Mombasa consisting of 24 residential units.The firm is currently handling the entire conveyance for the sale of the units from the sale agreements to the registration of the leases.
- The Firm has advised the structuring of a development along the beach in Malindi consisting of 24 residential units, hotel and conference facilities, thereby, handling the concept of time share ownership.
- The Firm acts for a lead cosmetics retailer in the preparation and registration of commercial leases for its commercial buildings in various locations of the country. The Firm also reviews its commercial leases for over 47 retail shops in various towns in the country.
- The Firm acts for a manufacturing company in the preparation and registration of various commercial leases and also reviews various leases for its retail shops across the country.
- The Firm acts for a real estate company in the preparation and registration of commercials leases in various commercial buildings and warehouses.